THE APPLICATION OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (ICTs) IN INFORMATION MANAGEMENT This Course avails you an opportunity to learn how to apply Information Communication Technologies (ICTs) to manage information in different organizations; be it a library, a business enterprise or a government unit.
What you will Learn ?
Upon completion of this module, you should be about to perform the following:
- The meaning of an information systems, components, historical development and approaches to designing information systems.
- Create a database using Structural Query Language (SQL)
- Create a website using Extensible Hyper text Markup language(XHTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Design an interactive website using Content Management Systems
- Design an information management system using server base Database Management Systems such as Library management Systems
- Design various graphics using desktop publishing.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Introduction 00:00:00
- DEFINITION OF CONCEPTS / Information System / Data / Information / Value of Information / Knowledge / Intelligence / Wisdom 00:00:00
- Components of Information Systems 00:00:00
- History of Information Systems 00:00:00